Lanteria's New Features
Lanteria HR continues to evolve, adding new features and integrations.
- MayIntegration with ZapierThis integration allows you to connect your Lanteria HR to 3000+ apps!
- AprilMicrosoft Teams integrationSchedule MS Teams meetings for job interviews and training events without leaving the Lanteria HR interface.
- MarchSame rich functionality with a new clean and crispy design.
- FebruaryWith an employee dashboard, every member of your team can access the important company updates and announcements, as well as tasks that require his action - all conveniently located in one place.
- JanuaryAccess thousands of Go1 online learning courses through the Lanteria Learning Catalog.
- AugustWhen your organization’s teams are working from home, it is crucial for you to be able to organize well-defined processes. With Lanteria HR for Remote Teams, HR data is automatically organized and managed, freeing you up to focus on the bigger picture.
- MayIntegration with ZipRecruiterIntegrate your Lanteria HR with a famous American employment marketplace for job seekers and employers – ZipRecruiter.SQL-based Report BuilderCreate more efficient custom reports in a SQL-based Report Builder using Lanteria HR data stored in SQL as data source.
- MarchCreate an interview schedule and allow job candidates to self-schedule a job interview without HR assistance directly on the Candidate Self-Service site.Learning video PlayerCreate video learning materials and attach video files that can be played in a media player, built into Lanteria HR.
- DecemberIntegration with APD Marketplace in CanadaUse integration with the Canadian store of ADP Workforce Now, in addition to the US store that was available before, to create/update employees as well as update other employee-related information in Lanteria HR using employee data transferred from ADP Workforce Now.Ask a digital assistant, built into Lanteria HR, what you want to learn about or what task you want to achieve to get information about a relevant topic(s) in the Lanteria HR Help Center.Suggest product features or improvements on the Feedback Portal for a chance to have them implemented in future updates.
- NovemberPublish job openings, created within the system, on the SEEK - Australia's no. 1 jobs, employment, career, and recruitment site.
- AugustDiscover a discussion board - a special page where training participants can discuss any topics, both in the general and in private discussion, as well as view other training-related information.
- JulySetup a semi-formal ongoing one-to-one meeting or conversation between an employee and the employee’s manager where they can give and receive information on any topic, related to the employee’s performance or career development.
- MayEnable your employees to give feedback to each other in the form of text feedback messages as well as category batches, which can be assigned along with text feedback.Involve into 360 Review not only colleagues within your organization, but also external reviewers, such as customers, partners, and vendors.
- AprilSharePoint Server 2019 is the fifth version of SharePoint supported by Lanteria!Measure a person's motivating factors and convert them into data to strategize with.Track costs spent on training and developing individual employees.
- MarchTransfer workers data from ADP Workforce Now® to Lanteria HR in the JSON format and automatically create or update employees in Lanteria HR.The updated Quizzes functionality in the Learning module brings even more possibilities of quiz configuration.
- NovemberSpeed up your document management and significantly reduce paperwork with eSignature.
- OctoberDiagnose and prevent potential security issues and get usage statistics within the system.
- SeptemberWork with the employee’s personal data and documents, request and approve absences, and use many other functions through your mobile device, available both for iOS or Android.
- MarchIntegrate the courses from LinkedIn Learning into your learning catalog and report on learning progress.Our customers are compliant with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements as well as with any other legislation, rules and policies.
- FebruaryImprove flexibility of the Lanteria HR dashboards using Power BI.