How to switch from your HR system
Easy to use & customizable to your needs, Lanteria HR is a real productivity booster for any Human Resource department
We know that the decision to upgrade your Human Resource software always comes with the task of replacing your old HR system. This is a critical time and can make or break the customer experience. To help you prepare for the big move we collected the top questions from our potential customers. We do believe that they will give you a good start.
Is switching HR solutions that hard?
It’s easier than you might think. We’ve helped more than 230 companies implement the Lanteria HR system successfully. Our clients’ advice? Don’t wait. As your company grows, the implementation only becomes more complex.
Can Lanteria HR platform handle 100 employees? 500? 1000?
Lanteria HR is focused on large and mid-size businesses, but our customer portfolio is diverse. We have more than 200 000 happy users in 40+ countries across the globe.
Our typical customer profile is a company with 200-2000 employees, yet we have successful relationships with companies that have 50 employees and some with 20,000! We aren’t restricted by any industry and are scalable to grow with your company. Whether you are currently using an HR system, or are transitioning from one system to another, we got you covered.
How is Lanteria different?
- Microsoft integration is one of the first things that comes to mind when Lanteria is mentioned. Using its platform, you will be able to seamlessly incorporate your services with SharePoint and Office 365 ecosystems. Log in using Office 365 details, schedule Teams meetings, and sync data between Microsoft profiles, all in one place!
- Lanteria HR covers the whole employee journey from hire to retire.
- As a customizable solution, Lanteria HR is a perfect choice to put in place your own vision.
- Lanteria’s analytics functionality enables users to have a complete understanding of their company’s performance. From attendance records and absence trends to salary management, you can deal with it all in one place with this HR system, so there’s no need to juggle applications.
- When using Lanteria, you can both examine raw data or generate useful reports with their pre-designed infographics. With a single glance, we can gain crucial insights into our company, easily spotting demographic trends, hidden operations costs, and more. The platform also includes a range of filters so that managers can monitor a specific location or team.
Will my employees use Lanteria?
It can take some time for staff members to adjust to a new platform. However, in the case of Lanteria’s HR system, this adjustment period will be greatly reduced thanks to its clear, intuitive user interface. The platform is easy to navigate, so it won’t take our employees long at all to get to grips with the software and its many functions. Our solution provides an employee self-service portal for many HR operations, including adding and correcting data in the Employee profile, approvals and checklists, time tracking, and much more. Employees can request vacations, sick leaves, other absences through the portal, reducing paperwork, miscommunications, and incomplete files.
Will I save time?
Self-service mentioned above, and automated HR processes, add up to save so much administrative time on every level! Employees can focus on their job responsibilities, and managers and HR staff - devote to strategic tasks and planning. Lanteria HR makes Human Resource processes transparent and clear for all employees.
What if my company processes and procedures are complex?
Our system is capable of covering many different options and can handle most special cases. Lanteria HR is always evolving, as we follow the tech industry trends and update our system. If your requirements can’t be covered by a standard solution, our team will create a custom solution at your request. We are flexible to customize solutions to keep our customers satisfied.
If I have an issue, will you put me on hold?
We never leave our customers alone with our system – we provide comprehensive support under the individually discussed Support Agreement. Our support engineers will answer any questions and help with any issues online. If you prefer self-help, you and your employees can use Lanteria's Help Center where you will learn how to deploy, configure and use any of Lanteria HR solutions.
Do you integrate with _____ ?
Lanteria HR contains a wide variety of integrations with an out-of-the-box solution. For example, we have pre-built integrations with Office 365, Exchange, LinkedIn Learning, ADP and DocuSign. If a customer wants to integrate Lanteria HR with other internal systems we will build a custom solution with our development team.
Can I trust Lanteria?
Data security is a concern when using any sort of HR system. But Lanteria goes the extra mile to ensure that all customer information is kept safe. Here are some of the precautions our services include.
- Connections are secured by HTTPS/SSL certificates: Lanteria uses encryption keys recommended by CESG/NCSC to ensure that all communications between internal systems and data centers are protected.
- Daily backups: All client data is backed up daily using Azure Backup Vault with Geo-redundant storage (GRS). With GRS, information is duplicated in a backup server hundreds of miles from the location of the source data, meaning that even regional outages will not impact data durability.
- All Lanteria apps are hosted securely: Lanteria hosts its applications on Microsoft Azure, recognized globally as the most reliable data center available today.
- Protection from data breaches: Lanteria offers complete protection from external data breaches and other threats to company information. Additionally, we have implemented role-based access into our services, ensuring internal data protection as well.
- Data encryption: All Human Resource information stored in Lanteria is heavily encrypted, greatly reducing the chances that the wrong person might get their hands on it.
- Secure payment processing: Payment and bank card data is processed by the same secure service that processes payments on PayPal or Stripe. This way, all transaction information is kept entirely confidential and secure.
What about compliance?
Through prompts and reminders, this HR system will also make it far easier for our business to maintain updated records, ensuring compliance with both company policy and government legislation. Staff will receive reminders to:
- Provide and update essential details and documents, such as visas, qualifications, licenses, notice periods, probations, and more.
- Ensure that all necessary information is submitted when adding new staff to the system.
- Discontinue employee benefits and take back company equipment from individuals leaving the company.
Ensuring that all necessary legislation is adhered to is a crucial part of any HR team. With its prompts and reminders, Lanteria HR will make it easier than ever to ensure that our company complies with necessary government guidelines. Additionally, it will help us make sure that we have complete records of all our staff members.
Is Lanteria expensive?
Lanteria offers state-of-the-art HR services at a reasonable price. While other providers may offer cheaper plans, this often comes at the expense of quality, falling short in one or more areas. By contrast, Lanteria’s platform includes all the essential functions a business could need to better manage its HR department, all for a cost-effective price.
How difficult is it to implement Lanteria HR?
The complete package, covering all offered modules - Core HR, Time & Attendance, Performance, Learning, and Recruiting - is possible to implement in a few months. When choosing individual modules – for example, Performance, Learning or Recruiting, we can finish in weeks. You can choose your implementation approach and even add modules at a later time when you decide to build on to your system!
When is the best time to switch?
Anytime is the right time. There is no greater cost than risking the health of your workforce. If things in HR start to crack the whole company is in trouble. So, if you haven’t started your evaluation, you should request your free trial… right now.
Ready to make life easier for everyone in your company? Schedule your free demo today, and switch to a better Lanteria HR platform.