Which Lanteria Is Right For You?
Lanteria offers transparent pricing for companies ranging from 50 to thousands of employees
To manage an HR team's day-to-day tasks. Perfect HRM solution for small and mid-sized businesses.
employee per / month
- Employee records & salaries
- Secure company documents database
- Organizational chart
- Employee feedback
- Employee and manager self-service
- Probation reviews
- Time-off and absence management
- Out-of-the-office calendar
- Library of reports and dashboards
- Mobile App
Complete HR management suite to streamline all HR processes in a company. Ideal for mid-sized to large companies with global teams and custom requirements.
Price upon request
All features of Essentials, plus
- Interview scheduling
- Learning management and courses library
- Goals and OKRs
- Compensation management
- Performance management
- Succession planning
- Employee feedback & check-ins
- Project time tracking
- Custom reports and dashboards
- Variety of integrations
- Secure login with Single Sign On
- Integration to Okta and Azure AD
- Migration support
- Unlimited document storage
- Management of sub-companies
All Lanteria HR modules can be purchased separately or as complete integrated HRM suite that covers all of your company’s needs.
Lanteria Essentials can’t be modified, but can be upgraded to Lanteria HR when you need a more complex HR solution.
Lanteria HR features
- Flexible compensation components.
- Collaborative salary reviews.
- Salary range analysis.
- Approval workflows.
- Automated charts by org units.
- Positions and employees.
- Flexible org structure with custom org unit types.
- Job profiles, positions and job descriptions.
- Secure role-based access to documents.
- Configurable employee database.
- Employee roles and permissions.
- Employee Self-Service Portal.
- Out-of-the-box and custom processes and approval workflows.
- Automated task assignments and notifications.
- HR processes flow and statuses.
- Single Sign-On, eSignature for faster operations.
- Data integration with payroll and other systems.
- Integration with any other Lanteria HR solution.
- Office 365, SharePoint, Active Directory and Exchange.
- Variety of apps in Zapier collection.
Time and Attendance
- Clock-In and Clock-Out from any device.
- Analytics on the time spent on different projects and activities.
- Automated calculations of accruals and balances.
- Flexible absence plans for different locations and employees.
- Custom absence types and rules.
- Time off requests and approvals via Self Service Portal.
- Role-based approvals of absences and timesheets.
- Notifications and reminders integrated with Outlook.
- Mobile App to accelerate the approval process.
- Job publishing with ZipRecruiter, JobTarget and SEEK.
- Easy interview scheduling.
- Real-time statistics on job openings, candidates and interviews.
- Flexible onboarding via Candidate and Employee Self Services.
- Online application via company Career site.
- Custom application forms.
- Applicant Self Service.
- Automated applicant emails and interview invitations.
- Requests and approvals via Self Service.
- Role-based approvals.
- Notifications and reminders integrated with Outlook.
- Custom candidate profiles.
- Extensive search by candidate skills.
- Matching to job requirements.
- Create and monitor Individual, team and company goals and KPIs.
- Track progress with dashboards and reports.
- Evaluate goals achievement during the performance review.
- Job-based competency library and profiles.
- Competency assessment both ad-hoc and during a performance review.
- Check-ins - ongoing one-to-one performance conversations.
- Search employees by competencies and skills.
- Configurable appraisal forms and review cycles.
- Multi-tier / 360 degree feedbacks.
- Employee feedback.
- Easy tracking review progress and automated reminders.
- Identify development needs based on competency gaps.
- Personal development plans and objectives.
- Manage career goals and paths.
- Plan employee career development and succession.
- Job-based promotion and rotation paths.
- Set up multiple talent pools.
- Training programs based on competency and performance gaps.
- Individual, group and automatic learning assignments.
- Personal Learning Plans are accessible via Employee Self Service.
- Centralized and searchable Learning catalog.
- Various learning content (E-Learning / SCORM, videos, documents, quizzes etc).
- Structure courses by job, area, competencies and skills.
Courses from Go1 and LinkedIn Learning are available within the Learning Catalog.
- Online quizzes and tests.
- Competency and skills assessment.
- Employee training history and gradebook.
- Global Training Calendar integrated with Outlook.
- Training requests, rosters and waitlists.
- Collecting and analyzing learners’ feedback.
- Job-specific mandatory training and certificates.
- Tracking expiration dates and training updates.
- Reporting on compliance training.
Track costs spent on employee learning by assigning budgets to employees.
Analytics and Reporting
- 40+ comprehensive reports and charts available out of the box.
- Export reports into PDF, Word, and Excel formats.
- Secure sensitive data with role-based permissions for HR and managers.
- Designed for business users, no technical skills are needed.
- Ability to aggregate data with tables and fields, add user-defined filters, groupings and totals.
- Custom reports can be stored for future use and shared with other users.
- Overall Company and HR statistics at a glance.
- Expiring and missing documents from employees.
- Real-time absence data throughout your company.
- Progress of performance review cycles in real-time.
- All training statistics in a single click.