"I have over 20 years’ experience in the HR world and through my extensive experience in Senior HR positions I identified that companies needed more than just HR in a traditional sense. I recognized that businesses could increase productivity and reduce staff challenges by embracing employee engagement as a key element of their company culture."
Supporting Employees in the Cost of Living Crisis: Recognition, Rewards and Salary Structures
Addressing the Cost of Living Crisis and Supporting Employees.
Webinar with Kelly Tucker and Andrew Swiler.
What will you learn in this webinar?
As the cost of living continues to rise, it's becoming increasingly difficult for employees to make ends meet. Employers can play a significant role in supporting their employees by improving their salary structures and offering recognition and rewards programs.
In this insightful webinar, Andrew Swiler (CEO @ Lanteria) and Kelly Tucker (HR expert and Managing Director @ HR Star) explore how employers can support their employees during the cost of living crisis by implementing recognition and rewards programs that improve morale and increase retention.
- Introduction: The Cost of Living Crisis and its Impact on Employees
- Understanding the Importance of Recognition and Rewards in Employee Motivation
- Designing Recognition and Rewards Programs that Address Employee Needs
- The Link between Recognition, Rewards, and Improved Salary Structures
- Implementation Strategies for Recognition and Rewards Programs
- Best Practices for Sustaining Recognition and Rewards Programs
"I work at the intersection of entrepreneurship and investing. We start, acquire, and invest in companies around the world. We are always looking for ambitious plans, or niches with growth potential."