Lanteria team always puts users first, aiming to create the best user experience they could possibly get with a complex multifunctional HRMS like Lanteria HR. This is why after massive research that helped us study our customers’ pains and better understand their needs and preferences, we decided to give Lanteria HR a whole new look.
The new design won’t become a radical change, so if you’re familiar with the old UI, you’ll easily and intuitively be able to find the pages and features that you need. But at the same time, the new interface brings Lanteria HR a fresh modern look and speeds up most of the processes.
1. First of all, the new UI is based on the Angular web application framework, which brings in a sleek new look and overhauled user experience throughout Lanteria HR.
2. The menu in the header now features a navigation bar with drop-down menu items, making navigation easier on devices with various form factors.
3. Every page, every control, and every icon have been revised. A fresh new look to every page… HR dashboards, employees - everything!
4. In the new learning catalog, learning materials are displayed in the form of tiles.
5. Some new features, tailored to this new UI, which you’ll be able to find only after you switch to the new UI:
But you shouldn’t take our word for it, better watch the following video that proves that the new Lanteria HR design is amazing: