Lanteria HR statement regarding COVID-19 outbreak
Considering recent events surrounding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus disease) outbreak, we want to assure you that Lanteria is taking precautions to ensure business continuity for your organization while also doing our part to keep our international communities safe.
Precautionary measures have been instituted at our headquarters in Seattle and Kyiv, as well as other offices throughout the world to keep employees safe and healthy. We are fortunate, for the nature of our industry allows us to remain committed to maintaining the mission-critical parts to your business, without risking the safety of our customers and employees.
What You Need to Know:
- We expect many businesses will be transitioning to as much remote work as possible, resulting in higher ticket volumes for the Lanteria Support Team. To prepare for this we are pulling all hands-on deck and reallocating many of our technical resources to boost our Support Team as much as needed.
- We are prepared to provide you with remote technical assistance from both our Support Engineers and Project Teams to keep current systems running, and new projects moving forward.
- Your Lanteria team, including your Customer Success Manager (CSM) and your Account Manager (AM) will continue to be your main points-of-contact should you have any questions or need additional support.
- Our data centers and core systems setup allow our teams to perform their jobs remotely and without interruption to your service delivery.
- Our employees have been working remotely since the first case was reported on in Seattle and will continue to adjust our policies according to the guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC).
Although this outbreak is disrupting all lives in so many ways, we are committed to helping you and your business succeed however we can. If you are considering instituting remote work policies for your staff, please reach out to your Customer Success Specialist to help you prepare.
We don’t expect any interruptions to your service or system, but please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Healthy Wishes & Warm Regards,
The Lanteria Team