Learn which technology solutions prove to be indispensable in coping with the HR & Talent acquisition challenges. We invited two experienced HR professionals to guide you through the topic.
Watch our free Panel Discussion below!
We'll go over:
- Building a collaborative environment in the Zoom era
- Remote work and how it created a new digital etiquette
- People data and its security
- Wellbeing, diversity, and inclusion
- Establishing pay for performance
Emma El-Karout, cheerleader of One Circle, an online community of freelance HR experts ready to work on your HR projects on-demand. Passionate about actively combating societal issues like unemployment, gender and age bias, and the retention of experienced workers in the economy.
Al Adamsen, Founder & CEO of the People Analytics & Future of Work (PAFOW) Community & Conference Series, a global network committed to promoting the responsible, ethical use of people data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI).
Video recording of the panel discussion is below: