REGISTER HERE: http://www.collabsummit.org/registration/
Do you need training on SharePoint, Office 365, Power BI, or Azure from experts from all over the world?
Do you wish you could get the same caliber speakers and content as a major Microsoft event but for only $65?
Do you have questions that could be easily answered if you could just talk to the people that literally wrote the book?
Do you like to win prizes and get free stuff?
Are you tired of the same old technology conference?
We are proud to announce that we are sponsoring the must attend community event of 2018! At the North American Collaboration Summit you can learn from top experts from Microsoft and MVP’s for all over the world in an intimate setting where you can network with likeminded professionals and hang out with those same experts. Taking place on March 2nd and 3rd in Branson, Missouri; the North American Collaboration Summit offers a centrally located event in a world class venue that you won’t want to miss!
Here’s just a few reasons to attend The North American Collaboration Summit (NACS) this March:
- Learn how to maximize your investment in SharePoint, Office 365, PowerBI, and Azure with over 50 sessions for all skill levels. Whether you are an end user, developer, administrator, manager, or business decision maker we have something for you! - Attend one of the deep dive workshops on March 1st on SharePoint Development, Office 365, PowerBI, Microsoft Teams, or DevOps in Azure for a fraction of the cost of other training options. - Meet and network with MVPs and experts from around the world and get your burning questions answered.
- Win prizes, including Surface Books, Amazon echo’s, and more just for attending! - Listen to live great music at night and unwind at the awesome Branson Landing.
- Understand what’s new, what’s changing, and what’s coming in 2018 for SharePoint, Office 365, Azure, and PowerBI
- Join us in supporting the community and ensuring events like this are around for years to come.
Still not convinced that the North American Collaboration Summit (NACS) is the must see community event of the year?
Keep reading and we’ll answer some of the frequently asked questions:
- Why is The North American Collaboration (NACS) so inexpensive? – The North American Collaboration Summit is a not-for-profit event with most of the costs being covered by sponsors like us. By attending NACS you are not only getting the same content and speakers and much more expensive events, you are also encouraging us to support these community events in the future.
- Is the content as good as the other more expensive conferences? – NACS is proud to offer the best speakers in the world that speak at major events from Microsoft Ignite, SharePoint Fest, SPTechcon, the European SharePoint Conference, and more! This is the same great speakers and content as these other events, but offered in an area of the country that does not have access to the same content. NACS doesn’t compete with these major conferences, they support each other ensuring that world class content is available to everyone and not just those with a big training budget.
- Where is NACS being held? – NACS is being held at one of our favorite conference locations in the world. The Hilton Convention Center on Branson Landing. The Hilton Convention Center offers the perfect space to host our event, and Branson Landing offers a multitude of dining and entertainment options all within walking distance. There’s no need to get into your car after arriving at the event! At NACS you can learn from the best experts in the world during the day, and share a drink with them at night listening to some great live music. You will never forget your NACS experience.
- How do I get to NACS? – Branson, Missouri is an easy drive from most places in Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Tennessee, and Texas. Those wishing to fly to NACS can choose to fly into one of multiple airports including SGF, BKG, and XNA - How do I register for NACS? – Easy! Just click here and get yourself and your team registered today!
Have questions? Concerns? Would you like a discount code for registering multiple people? Contact NACS today at firstname.lastname@example.org and they’d be happy to help you out!
So, What are you waiting for?! Book your trip and we’ll see you in March!
REGISTRATION LINK: http://www.collabsummit.org/registration/