HR software implementation deconstructed. Webinar Recording
The recording of the webinar might be useful for:
HR managers. Learn how Lanteria can help you manage all of your tasks remotely and keep them organized.
Executives, Team Leads. Discover how to keep your team as productive as even before the quarantine.
Current Lanteria HR customers. Unleash the full potential of your HR system during the work-from-home era.
Project Manager with extensive experience in software development, building and mentoring engineering teams. Solid expertise in Software & Platform Implementation, configuration and administration/maintenance with an emphasis on Microsoft SharePoint Server & SharePoint Online, Office 365, Microsoft Office including Project & Visio.
How this webinar will help you:
- Learn must-have HR Software Implementation Vocabulary. What terms are mostly used in the HR software implementation process? We will guide you through the terminology so you won't get lost.
- Set the real goals to be achieved: measuring the "As-is" environment, and creating "To-be" environment.
- Initiate the project the way to make all the important things done. Stages of project implementation, starting with Project Initiation.
- How to execute the Project Delivery. We'll talk about what you should focus on during this phase.
- Design the Go Live Plan What to do after the software is finally implemented, and how to keep effectively using it for years - we'll draw you a map.
If you find this video helpful do the following: